Tom Capizzi will speak about the role of HR Business Partners in attracting, retaining, and developing your talent. Tom introduces us to the ART of Human Resources, where "A" stands for attraction "R" stands for retention (keeping great people), and "T" stands for talent development (doing something great with the talent you have), and in doing so, he has advanced both talent and engagement as a global competitive business strategy.
In this presentation, Tom will highlight to the HR audience, how the role of HR has evolved from HR geek to Business Partner.
- Will reflect on driving the core values (operating system) in their organizations.
- The way you can use Talent and Engagement as a competitive advantage for YOUR organization
- How Talent and a Succession Management Strategy drives your leadership teams
- Using Engagement as a way to develop stronger leaders who drive competitive success
- And how to use a Talent Review Process coupled with a Quarterly Business Review to drive business results.
At DJO Global, Tom is the Chief Human Resources Officer and Executive Vice President, where he is responsible for global HR strategies. He holds over thirty years of human resources and leadership experience. Tom has worked at renowned companies such as Charles Schwab, PepsiCo, and the Hertz Corporation. It is at these companies where he has gained extensive knowledge in leadership development, learning and organizational effectiveness, mergers and acquisitions, and management of talent and succession, change, and performance management.