The HR function has evolved over the past few decades:
- The 70s were the decade of compliance
- The 80s saw the emergence of strategic HRM
- The 90s were characterized by the "strategic partner" paradigm
The present decade has been the decade of talent, with HR focused on creating the processes to attract, develop and retain the talent critical to organizational success.
In each decade, the value of human resources increases, but each of these paradigms shares one thing in common: They all view HR's role as the executor of strategy.
In 2015 the world of Talent, Leadership and HR will undergo dramatic change. How will HR move from executing strategy to influencing it? And what does HR’s strategy or playbook look like in the years to come?
Why Attend the HR Playbook Workshop?
- Understand how HR can influence strategy
- The difference between intent and impact
- Examining the HR playbook:
- What is Big Data?
- The new Job-Search Frontier
- Gamification anyone?
- Rethink the Performance Review
- Anywhere & Anytime Learning
- Capture your organizational Klout
- Building Passion
Presenter: Michelle Dente
Vice President, Member Services
Ace Parking Management, Inc.
Thank you to our Sponsors!