Online registration for this event is closed. Registration is available at the door of the event starting at 6:45 a.m.
We are excited to announce our summer Diversity and Inclusion series in June and July:
- June – The Difference Between Diversity and Inclusion
- July - Great Minds Think Unalike – How to Build a Gender Intelligent Culture
Please join us to see these back to back programs along our business track!
Great Minds Think Unalike – How to Build a Gender Intelligent Culture
Benefits of a Gender Intelligent Culture Has Shown To Pay Dividends Along Five Key Metrics:
- Attract and retain more qualified talent
- Minimize risk and cost
- Produce services that are more relevant to the market
- Grow in global competitiveness
- Achieve superior financial results
It is only when we can recognize, value, and leverage the differences between men and women that organizations can see a positive impact on performance and engagement. Discover how this blind spot is preventing companies and you from becoming more effective and producing greater, more sustainable results.
In this highly interactive session, you will discover:
- New neuroscience research identifying key differences between male and female brains in regards to leadership styles.
- Problems facing today’s workforce if things remain the same.
- The biggest blind spot that is sabotaging the success of your initiatives.
- Understand the top 3 reasons why millennials are not moving up and how you can fix it.
- Identify the 4 essential components to building an effective diversity and women's leadership development program.
- Implement a successful Peer-to-Peer Mentoring Program that will drastically improve employee growth potential.
Women Evolution (www.womenevolution.com)
Co-Founder & CEO
Shavon Lindley is an award-winning career development and mentorship strategist specializing in the advancement of women in typically male dominated fields. She is a Forbes Contributor and the Co-Founder and CEO of Women Evolution which creates innovative and scalable peer-learning and mentoring solutions designed to create greater gender-balance throughout all levels of an organization. Clients have included Intel, CBRE, Barona Casino and International Game Technology.
Shavon hosted “The CEO Show” on ESPN for 3 years where she interviewed over 150 executives, dozens being Fortune 1000 executive women, and learned the 4 essential components for creating effective women's leadership development programs, discovered exactly what millennials want and need to move up within an organization. It is Shavon’s personal mission to share what she has learned with as many people as possible.
Shavon’s magnetic personality and ground-breaking research has her speaking at Boeing, Southern California Edison, MGM Women’s Leadership Conference 2016, American Resort Development Association 2016, Training 2015, California Women’s Conference, and the California Diversity Conference.
Thank you to our Sponsors: