We are all actors in a play, for which the stage is set every day, in every workplace.
Owners, managers, and employees are all part of the constant, swirling emotional drama. A drama we call The Plot, involving Victims, Villains, and Heroes. Rejection, sabotage, miscommunication, overwork with few rewards, and lawsuits are all symptoms of The Plot.
If only we knew how to recognize repeated no-win scenarios. If only we knew how to step out of emotional dramas at work.
Based on the book, Victims, Villains and Heroes: Managing Emotions in the Workplace, you will quickly learn powerful techniques to become a hero at workundefinedto yourself and those around you.
Why Attend the Victims, Villains and Heroes Workshop?
• Do you believe the workplace is infected with a victim mentality?
• Have you ever tried to help someone at work, but despite your efforts that person never “gets it?”
• Do you find yourself “owning” other people’s problems?
• Do you know why workers turn villainous?
• Do you get worn down from playing the hero role at work?
• Are you interested in a powerful reference for avoiding the emotional traps of the workplace?
• Are you interested in attending one of the highest rated presentations given to CEO’s nationwide?
If you answered YES to any of these questions then this Victims, Villains and Heroes workshop is for you!
Sneak Peak: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=yOgegIYrc_c
Don Phin, Esq.
HR That Works
This program has been approved for 1.5 strategic recertification credit hours through HRCI.
This months event is Sponsored by
And a special thank you to our Annual Corporate Sponsors