Human Resources Coordinator is an essential member the Human Resources team and plays a pivotal role in maintaining employee data through our HRIS. Acting as Millennium Health’s ambassador, the HR Coordinator supports the essential process of developing a strong foundation for new employees, acts as a subject matter expert for HR systems, and ensures a smooth transition of employees exiting the organization for their next professional experience.
The following are intended to be primary accountabilities for which the person in this position is responsible but is not complete or all-inclusive and does not preclude management from assigning other or related functions for which the individual has demonstrated competency through performance.
- Directs the new employee onboarding process by efficiently and accurately establishing their profile in multiple platforms for timely entry into the organization and partnering with internal departments to resolve unforeseen setbacks in the process.
- Delivers initial training of ADP employee self-service features and learning management platform.
- Maintains regular records within ADP to ensure a succinct transmission, both electronic and manual, to internal and external platforms and vendors for a cohesive employee profile and consistent employee access.
- Be the subject matter expert resolving problems related to employee access and system issues.
- Manages the Human Resources customer service ticketing system and responds to employee requests or assigns to appropriate HR team member, and possibly resolves complex inquiries either independently or in partnership with an HR Business Partner.
- Provides annual, quarterly, monthly, and ad hoc reporting requests.
- Responsible for managing the employee exit process and works closely with internal partners to ensure a smooth transition, including maintaining a high regard for confidentiality and of sensitive non-voluntary exits.
- Coordinates the internal process of off-boarding contingent staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business preferred. High school diploma/GED with HR certification or equivalent work experience accepted.
- Previous experience working in an HR department position with a medium size company, preferable in science or healthcare industry.
- Experience interacting with a variety of customers (both internal and external) and contacts of all levels, cultural backgrounds.
- Prior experiencing managing an HRIS/HRMS, preferably ADP Workforce Now.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in supporting Human Resources processes.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office software.
- Strong customer service orientation and personality.
- Well organized with a strong sense of attention to detail.
- Creative problem solving.
- Ability to use multiple technology platforms effectively and simultaneously.
- Positive and professional oral and written communication skills.
- Proactive communication and collaboration, and initiative to be engaged.
- Ability to maintain discretion with confidential and personal information.
- Ability and comfort speaking and presenting information to groups of various size.
POTENTIAL HIRING RANGE:
- $24.00 to $31.25 per hour
- Offers are based on skills, knowledge, and abilities of the selected candidate.
Millennium Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and E-verify participant. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.
California Employee Privacy Notice - Millennium Health LLC